|Franklin Templeton Shootout 5K|
presented by Greg Norman Estates
|Learn More »|
Height: 6 ft, 0 in|
Weight: 175 lbs
College: University of Florida (2009, Sports Management)
Turned Pro: 2009
Birthplace: Grant, Florida
- Biggest thrill in golf was playing and winning the 2007 Walker Cup and the 2014 FedExCup Playoffs
- Biggest thrill outside golf was birth of daughter Skylar
- Favorite golf course played is Pine Valley
- Never travels without some University of Florida gear
- Favorite professional team is the New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox and Boston Celtics
- Superstitions include carrying four tees and a 1936 quarter in his right-front pocket. Favorite TV show is "Suits"
- Favorite movies are "American Sniper" and "Warrior"
- Favorite entertainer is Kevin Hart
- Favorite food is sushi
- Favorite athlete to watch is Tiger Woods
- Favorite city to visit is Aspen, Colorado
- Would round out his dream foursome with The Old Red Eye Rugby Group
- Read all four Twilight books in two weeks and is a believer in Bigfoot and UFOs
- Non-golf related jobs held include working with his dad in construction.
|PGA TOUR Victories|
|(3) 2014 BMW Championship. 2014 TOUR Championship by Coca-Cola. 2013 Zurich Classic of New Orleans.|
|2016 PGA TOUR Money & Position |
- Advanced to the FedExCup Playoffs for the fourth consecutive season, finishing No. 50 in the standings. Marked the second straight season his season ended at the 70-player BMW Championship
- Finished T4 with partner Hunter Mahan at the Franklin Templeton Shootout in December. Has not finished worse than T4 in three appearances in the event (2013/T3, 2014/T3, 2015/T4)
- In his second official start of the 2015-16 season, following a missed cut at the CareerBuilder Challenge presented by the Clinton Foundation, finished T8 at the Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines in late January. It was his first top-10 finish since a T8 at the FedEx St. Jude Classic the previous June
- Overcame a 3-over 73 in the first round of The Honda Classic with weekend rounds of 66-69 to finish at 2-under 278 with William McGirt (T8). Opened round three with four-consecutive birdies en route to the 4-under 66 at PGA National
- A year after finishing alone in third place a the Valero Texas Open, returned to TPC San Antonio in April, where he finished at 9-under 279 and tied for fourth with four others. It marked his third top-five finish in the event in his last four San Antonio starts
- Finished T28 at 3-under while donating $23,000 to Feeding NE Florida after pledging $1,000 per birdie (18) and $5,000 per eagle (1) during THE PLAYERS Championship
- Closed the regular season with a T5 finish at the Wyndham Championship. Week was highlighted by a bogey-free 64 in the third round. Marked his first top-10 in five starts in the Wyndham Championship
- Opened the Playoffs with a T13 at The Barclays and later, the 2014 BMW Championship winner finished T10 at the BMW Championship, contested at Crooked Stick. Finish was not enough to move into the top-30 players who advance to the TOUR Championship. Ended his season at No. 50 in the FedExCup standings.
Click here to return to The Franklin Templeton Shootout Player Index.